When Love Breaks DownJune 12, 2021 / Brian T. Anderson / Vineyard Church North Phoenix
All You Need Is Love
When Love Breaks Down
A. Matthew 5:23-24 (NLT) 23“So if you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God.”
1. God’s call for you and me, is not just that we join an ! It’s that we enter into His !
B. John 17:21 (NAS) “That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.”
1. That invitation is not just that we relate to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but it’s that we learn to relate to the way the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit relate to each other!
C. Matthew 18:15 (NLT) “If another believer sins against you, go privately and point out the fault. If the other person listens and confesses it, you have won that person back.”
II. When Love Breaks Down
1. “When there’s any kind of in any relationship you have, you are supposed to !”
2. You have one job to do in the first step, and that’s to !
C. You seek to
1. The fact is, is worth bending over backwards for!
2. There is a in these kinds of things!
3. Romans 12:18 (NAS) If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.