SHAPED for ServiceNovember 14, 2020
SHAPED for Service
A. Ephesians 2:10 (NAS) For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
B. God put us on this earth to make a !
1. I Peter 4:10 (NLT) God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.
1. What does God want me to do with my ?
2. The main thing God wants us to do with our SHAPE is to serve , and serve , with our unique SHAPE!
III. Three Great Benefits of Serving
A. It improves my !
1. Matthew 20:28 (NAS) “Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
B. It gives my life !
1. Mark 8:35 (NAS) “For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it.”
2. “True comes from giving your life away!”
3. In God’s Book, there are no acts of service!
C. It leaves a !
1. Matthew 20:26b (NAS) “Whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant.”
2. Hebrews 6:10 (NLT) For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.