Sexual PuritySeptember 25, 2021
Keys to a Successful Life
A. Maintaining Moral Purity
1. Make a commitment to standard of authority
2. Take control of my life
3. Carefully monitor my media intake
4. Minimize the opportunities for
II. Two More Things That Will Help You Stay Morally Pure
A. on your
1. Ecclesiastes 9:9a (NAS) Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life.
2. Men tend to be “.”
3. “Non- affection”
4. I Corinthians 7:3-5a (NLT) 3The husband should not deprive his wife of sexual intimacy, which is her right as a married woman, nor should the wife deprive her husband. 4The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband also gives authority over his body to his wife. 5So do not deprive each other of sexual relations.
5. Suggestions for keeping your “sexual fire” lit:
a. Keep committed to despite all the
b. Keep well-groomed and
c. Keep every day
d. Keep it
i. In the Bible, God says that anything that’s worth doing, you need to !
e. Keep sex
B. the consequences of sexual
1. Nothing damages a person’s more than sexual sin!
2. Sexual sin leaves !
3. Proverbs 6:32 (NAS) The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; he who would destroy himself does it.
4. Why be faithful in your marriage?
a. I love .
i. John 14:15 (NAS) “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.”
b. I love my , and I love my .
c. I fear .
i. Hebrews 13:4 (NAS) Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
5. “Everybody’s welcome. Nobody’s . And, anything is possible!”
III. The Way Back to Sexual Purity
1. I John 1:9 (NAS) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
C. Make a new to live sexually
D. ask God to you