How Can I Make the Most of My Time?December 19, 2020
Solutions to Life’s Questions
How Can I Make the Most of My Time?
II. How Can I Make the Most of My Time?
A. Accept that has a in both the good and bad times of my life.
1. Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV) There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.
2. Ecclesiastes 3:2-8 (NLT) 2A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. 3A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to rebuild. 4A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance. 5A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away. 6A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away. 7A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak up. 8A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.
3. Life is a of both things and bad things.
4. Ecclesiastes 3:11a (NLT) God has made everything beautiful for its own time.
5. If Jesus Christ is at the of your life, even the tasks of your life are a part of God’s will!
B. when I don’t know something is happening to me.
1. Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NLT) God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
2. When we are in a difficult circumstance, all we see is the . God sees the product!
3. “Why doesn’t God tell us why some things are happening to us?” Because He wants to remind us that and !
C. Utilize the .
1. Ecclesiastes 3:12 (NAS) I know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good in one’s lifetime.
2. Ephesians 2:10 (NAS) For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
3. Life is for !
4. “Am I doing what God to do?”
5. Proverbs 3:27 (NAS) Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
6. “Do your while you’re living; then you’re where it’s going!”
D. all my as a from God.
1. Ecclesiastes 3:13 (NLT) And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.
2. Ecclesiastes 11:8a (NLT) When people live to be very old, let them rejoice in every day of life.
E. Anticipate giving of my time to .
1. Romans 14:12 (NAS) So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
2. Time is your most precious !
3. Ephesians 5:15-16 (NAS) 15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16making the most of your time, because the days are evil.
III. Four Questions to Ask Yourself Regularly to Help You Make the Most of Your Time
A. What can I from this moment?
B. What can I do in this moment?
C. What can I in this moment?
D. How can I in this moment?
1. Ecclesiastes 11:4 (TLB) If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.