Coping With ChangeJanuary 9, 2021
Getting Ready for the Future
Coping With Change
II. Three Changes That Are Causing Stress
A. Everything is moving .
1. When your pace of life is so fast that life becomes a , you can’t very well!
B. Every is getting .
1. We are inundated with today!
C. Every is being challenged.
III. Three Things That Will Never Change
A. never changes.
1. Malachi 3:6a (NAS) “For I, the LORD, do not change.”
2. God never changes because He’s !
3. Jeremiah 31:3b (NAS) “I have loved you with an everlasting love.”
4. God will stop you!
B. never changes.
1. Isaiah 40:8 (NAS) The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.
C. God’s for my life never changes.
1. Jeremiah 29:11 (NAS) “For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.”
2. Psalm 139:16 (NLT) You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
IV. Three Questions About God’s Purpose for My Life
A. “Can I God’s purpose for my life?”
1. You can live your entire life and never fulfill the you were actually put on this earth!
B. “Can I get back after wasting years of my life?”
1. Psalm 33:11 (NLT) But the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; His intentions can never be shaken.
2. God has no for your life!
C. “What about all these things I’ve done?”
1. Romans 8:28 (NAS) And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
2. God loves to turn things like into !
3. Psalm 56:11a (NLT) I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?