Living Upside Down in the WorkplaceFebruary 14, 2021
Big Thought: “We Work to Increase”
1. We Work to Increase our Finances!
We work to increase our finances; understanding how to successfully manage money is vital to see increase. Living upside down means that we are stewards of our money not owners.
2. We Work to Increase our Fortunes!
We work to increase our fortunes; understanding that by giving we receive. Living upside down means we recognize there is purpose for increase.
3. We Work to Increase our Field!
We work to increase our field; understanding that God gives strength for work. Living upside down reveals Man establishes himself in position but God promotes to position.
1. “What is Jesus speaking to me through this teaching today?”
2. “How can I apply this to my life?”
3. “Who can I share what I’ve learned today with?”