Finding HOPE in the Storms of Life
December 1, 2019
Big Thought Today: How Does the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ Change My Perspective on the Storms of Life?
Hebrews 10:14-22, Hebrews 4:14-16
1. Let Us Continue to COME NEAR!
The storms of life should draw us closer to God! Hebrews 10:22, Psalms 95:6-8
2. Let Us Continue to HOPE!
Hope is the expectation for a better tomorrow, the fulfillment of God’s promises, and the coming Kingdom! Hebrews 10:23, Romans 5:1-5, 2 Corinthians 1:20-22
3. Let Us Continue to CONSIDER ONE ANOTHER!
I need the church! Hebrews 10:24-25, Acts 20:28
4. Final Warning… Final Exhortation!
“Now we do not belong to those who turn back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved!” -Hebrews 10:39 Hebrews 10:26-29, Hebrews 10:35-39
1. “What is Jesus speaking to me through this teaching today?”
2. “How can I apply this to my life?”
3. “Who can I share what I’ve learned today with?”