The Unshakable Kingdom Part 5: Kingdom CitizensOctober 4, 2020
The Unshakable Kingdom Part 5: Kingdom Citizens
The Kingdom of God gives us new reality to live for and new priorities to live by. We have a .
1. The Kingdom of God brings about different not just Sunday .
Acts 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
- If my relationship with God doesn’t change what I do daily, then it hasn’t .
2. Where the Kingdom of God is present, so is the and of the King.
Acts 2:43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles.
3. Kingdom citizens are generous, because they serve a generous .
Acts 2:44-45 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need.
4. Kingdom bring to chaotic times.
Acts 2:46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts…
Driving—horizon…you’ll make it through everything else if you keep your gaze ahead.
5. Kingdom citizens should make any a place to be.
Acts 2:47a (they were) praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.
1 Peter 2:12 Conduct yourselves honorably among the Gentiles, so that in a case where they speak against you as those who do what is evil, they will, by observing your good works, glorify God on the day of visitation.
The Kingdom of God should always be .
Acts 2:47b And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.