A Spectacular GreetingFebruary 14, 2021 / Galatians 1:1-5
What is an apostle? (Greek apostolos)
What are the three major tests for an apostle?
- Have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
- He must be selected by the .
- Must do and miraculous .
What is a “wider” view of the term apostle? How is this designated in Scripture?
Apostles of the vs. Apostle of Christ.
Do apostles in the Biblical sense exist today? Why or why not?
Why was Paul so upset? What were the detractors of Paul saying?
How did Paul become an apostle?
How is Paul’s life tied into the doctrine of grace? What are you tied to?
What is a “circular letter”? How does this affect us?
What is Paul’s main issue? How are the “Judaizers” attacking this? (What is a Judaizer?) How do we do this in modern times?
How do we dismantle the doctrine of “Jesus plus”?
What are grace and peace? How are they related? How are they different?
What does Paul give to us in verse 4? The !
What 4 Gospel realities does Paul teach us in this verse?
- Jesus willingly to die for us (John 10:17-18, Matt. 27:50)
- Jesus gave Himself for our . (2 Cor. 5:21)
- Jesus died for the evil in our lives.
- Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection were all part of God’s .
What does the word “Amen” mean? Why is this so important?