A Consistent GospelMarch 7, 2021 / Galatians 2:1-10
Who were the Judaizers? What did they want? What did they do? What “terms” were they apparently using against Paul?
Where was Paul headed with Barnabas and Titus? . Why?
Why must we be cautious about saying we have had a “revelation”? What are 3 truths we can glean about God revealing Himself?
- God does change His mind.
- God does change. Period. (Heb. 13:8, Numbers 23:39, James 1:17, Mal. 3:6, Psa. 102:25-27, Isa. 40:8, Isa. 40:28, etc.)
- If God changed His mind, it would mean…
How do we know if God is specifically speaking to us? (General Principles)
- God will NEVER contradict .
- When God speaks, you it.
- When God speaks, you DON’T it.
Why did Paul go to Jerusalem at this time?
What is important about Titus? Why did Paul bring Titus?
How are we saved?
What is “antinomianism”? anti =
Nomos = the .
What does it mean that God does not show partiality? (1 Tim. 3:4, Rom. 9:14-16)
What was true of Paul’s Gospel and the Apostle’s Gospel?
What was the one thing that the Apostles asked of Paul and the Gentile church? Is this a direct command for all?