Park Hill Baptist Church
“What Does Love Require?”
November 8, 2020
“What Does Love Require?”November 8, 2020
Matthew 22:36-40, John 13:34-35
1. As we engage our culture
- That we have to be on the same side
- That we have to have the same ideas
- That we have to be from the same place
- That we have to believe the same things
- That we have to act the same way
- •Woman at the Well – John 4
- Nicodemus – John 3
- Zacchaeus – Luke 19:1-10
As far as I can tell from the way Jesus went about his life, He did not let any man made borders, conventions, or barriers keep Him from showing and being love to all those he came into contact with.
2. As we engage other believers
3. What do we want to be known for?
May our love for one another be the defining characteristic for which we are known.