Pacific Life Church
Reset – Nehemiah Part 2
January 24, 2021
Reset – Nehemiah Part 2January 24, 2021
How do we get to face the scary moments of life?
- Is there something you need courage for right now?
- Start praying and see what happens.
- We would like to pray with you.
- Go to pacificlifechurch.org
- ChurchCenter App
- What is it you want to ask God for but it scares you? Maybe something you think is too much or too risky.
- Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
- Nehemiah 4:14 “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.”
- When we take a stand for our faith or to better ourselves expect resistance.
- Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness.”
- Choosing will not make you popular.
How do we get courage to face the scary moments of life?
- Step out in faith
- Embrace God’s mission for your life
- Expect resistance