Transforming Us – Week 2September 19, 2021
Mercies of God… (Romans 12:1)
Transformed by the renewal of your mind… (Romans 12:2)
How Does God Transform Our Mind? (Romans 12:3)
- Grace –
- Sober Judgment –
- Measure of Faith –
- Read Romans 12:1-3. What about these verses stand out for you?
- Which other passages from this week’s sermon got your attention? What did they make you think about? Why do you think you were drawn to them?
A stronghold is a negative pattern of thinking which has been burned into our minds through repetition over time or through a one-time traumatic experience, perhaps abuse, or your poor choices. (Neil Anderson)
- What strongholds can you identify in your life?
- Using God’s Word, what passages have transformed your mind in the past or are doing so in the present?
- What do you need God’s Sacraments to remind you of this week?
- How can you allow others in your faith family to help fill your mind with God’s truth?
- Who do you feel like is open to receiving God’s transformational truth? How might you share it?