Peace I Leave With You – Part 3April 18, 2021 / Our Savior Lutheran Church
Peace, I Leave With You – Part 3
Genesis 26:1-6, 12-22, 26-31
Discerning when and having the to walk away as a Jesus follower can be your greatest for among the world and among Jesus followers.
A hill might be worth dying on if…
Easter Peace changes the scope of our relationships.
- What are some of the hills that you see people fighting over in our world and culture? How do these impact people and relationships?
- How do you see the things Jesus followers fight over shaping the world’s perception of them?
- What is discernment and why is it necessary for Jesus followers?
- What are some of the hills that you struggle to determine if they are worth fighting for?
- How have some of these hills and your stands on them impacted your relationships?
- Do you feel like you have godly discernment? What is one thing you can do this week to grow in that?