I Have a Question – Part 6March 28, 2021 / Our Savior Lutheran Church
Are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?
Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom? (Acts 1:6)
Jesus was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. (Luke 19:11, NIV)
Patience is until later for what you want .
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! (Psalm 27:14, ESV)
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. . .” (John 18:36, ESV)
The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21, ASV)
Our citizenship is in heaven. (Philippians 3:20, ESV)
You can even when you’re .
- Stop and Celebrate the .
- Sit and Sip on .
- Share two things you remember about the Palm Sunday story.
- READ John 18:36. What do you think Jesus means when he says these words to Pilate?
- How does stopping and celebrating regular Sabbath help you see God’s work (kingdom) in your life?
- Spend some intentional silent time right now and focus on God’s presence in your life in this moment.
- Spend time sharing what your silent time was like and what Bible verse, picture, or thought came to your mind.
- How might your Sabbath celebrations inspire you to love God, love people, and live like Jesus?
- Who will you invite to share your Sabbath celebrations with you?