Our Savior Lutheran Church
I Have A Question – Part 3: Are you the One or is there someone else?
March 7, 2021
I Have A Question – Part 3: Are you the One or is there someone else?March 7, 2021
Are you the One or is there someone else?
Series: I Have a Question – Part 3
When you have to wait, remember…
- The Kingdom of God is central to the Gospel.
- You know who Jesus is.
- Doubt and difficulty is different from unbelief.
- Go directly to Jesus with your questions.
- Jesus points us back to the Word of God, himself.
- Share a time when you felt like you were waiting on God. How were you feeling and what were you thinking at the time? How did that situation play out?
- What do you think is the distinction between doubt or difficulty and unbelief?
- How has your faith in Jesus impacted you in times of doubt, difficulty, and confusion?
- Jesus points us back to what he has done and the inspired Word of God. What are some passages that have been important to you in your life?
- Work together as a group to list ways you can point others to Jesus and his Word this week?