His Name Shall Be Called – Week 3December 12, 2021
His Name is “Everlasting Father”
Everlasting (Colossians 1;15-17, Ezekiel 37:26-27, Isaiah 54:8, Jeremiah 31:3, Romans 8:35-39)
Father (Hebrews 1:1-2, John 1:1-2, 14, John 14:9-10, John 5:36, Philippians 4:19, John 10:28-30, Hebrews 7:35, Romans 8:34, John 6:38, John 6:39-40)
Forever Jesus helps us…
- Let go
- What are you focused on this holiday season?
- According to 2 Peter 3:8-13, what is Jesus focused on?
- How do you think everlasting things are different from temporary things?
- What are you grasping on to, too tightly? In what ways are they everlasting? In what ways are they temporary?
- How can Jesus help you let go of the temporary and focus on the everlasting?
- Reach out to someone this week and be like your “everlasting father”.
- Invite somebody to join you for Christmas Eve worship either in-person or online (oslc.com/christmas).
- Finish 2021 well by joining us for a 10 minute devotion at 7am (Monday through Friday) at facebook.com/oslctacoma or anytime at oslc.com/watch.