Our Savior Lutheran Church
“Find Joy” – Philippians – Week 9
August 22, 2021
“Find Joy” – Philippians – Week 9August 22, 2021
I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10, ESV)
When it comes to , we choose to:
can easily become .
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
(1 John 4:12)
Jesus’ Solution for Drama & Trauma
- L and T (v. 1)
- Move in Direction (v. 2)
- Share Outcome (v. 3)
- For you, what does it mean to live in harmony (unity or peace) with other people?
- Why do you think we are so attracted to conflict?
- Why do you think conflict is so difficult to resolve?
- How does Philippians 4:1-3 help you understand how God leads people out of conflict?
- Have you ever focused more on the differences between you and other people and less on what you have in common?
- How could shifting your focus improve your relationships with other people?
- How can you work with other people to better unify around what you share in common?
- How can you work to manage conflict and work toward unity with other people this week?