Our Savior Lutheran Church
“Find Joy” – Philippians – Week 11
September 5, 2021
“Find Joy” – Philippians – Week 11September 5, 2021
do all things
through him who strengthens me.
- As we’ve worked through Philippians this summer, what passages have stuck out the most with you? Why?
- Read Philippians 4:10-13. What is the sentiment and attitude Paul is expressing when he says “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”?
- How does Christ strengthen us?
- In the sermon, we broke down Philippians 4:13 into 3 parts – “I can”, “do all things”, “through Christ who strengthens me.” Which section resonated with you most? Which of those emphases do you need to hear now?
- “All things” includes everything. What are the things right now that you are struggling to believe that you can do, endure, or persevere through?
- Share a time that you loved someone through a difficult time or disagreement.
- Who do you know this week that needs some encouragement to endure and persevere? How can you share this message of hope with them this week?
- Who are you in disagreement with now that you need to be forgiving towards and seeking reconciliation with?