Every Day is a New Day – Week 1January 2, 2022
We can do more in a day with than we can do in a on our own.
Be still, and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10, ESV)
Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. (John 5:19, NIV)
When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I am he. I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me. (John 8:28, NLT)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:28, TLB)
- What in life are you loving more than Jesus’ voice?
- What do you think Jesus might want to do with this conviction?
- How do you think a fresh or renewed rhythm of stopping, looking for Jesus, and listening for Jesus’ voice might change how you think, feel, and act?
- What might you need to stop or adjust in order to start or refresh the rhythm of God speaking and you listening?
- Which verse or verses from this week’s message will you carry with you and share with somebody else, this week?
- Everyday with Jesus is better with other people. Connect in a Life Group at oslc.com/lifegroups.
- Bust those Midwinter Blues by volunteering at OSLC’s Midwinter Shindig! go.oslc.com/shindigvolunteer.
- Invite somebody to join you for worship, next week as we discover the New Choices that Jesus gives us.