Open Heart Church
Focused: Pt. 4 Determined
June 30, 2021
Main Scripture Reference(s)
Focused: Pt. 4 Determined
June 30, 2021 / Mark 5:25-34
I Will Know It When I See It
Mark 5: 25-34
²⁵And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. ²⁶She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. ²⁷When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, ²⁸because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” ²⁹Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. ³⁰At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?” ^31″You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ” ³²But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. ³³Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. ³⁴He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
I. We’re designed to believe in what we see.
- Romans 10:8-9 ⁸But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: ⁹If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is LORD,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved
- Saved (sozo-greek- deliverance, healing, to do well, be (make) whole)
- We were never designed to speak anything that we didn’t want.
- Genesis 2:18-19; 3:7-10 Our speech is powerful
- We can gain or we can lose just by what we see and imagine
- Lazarus from dead.
- Woman with issue.
- Speak life to our situations.
- This is why Jesus is called the Kinsmen redeemer
- We are susceptible to Satan’s words and deception (nature is to sin)
- John 10:10 The thief cometh not but to steal, kill, and destroy
- I come that you might have life (spirit, soul, body)
- Spirit knows God-calls out Abba father
- Soul nor Body is saved
- If you had false teeth before you were born again you probably will have the after your born again
- He is working shalom- nothing broken, nothing missing
- Before the church leaves everything will be restored
- Rev. 19:7 ⁷Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
- Somebody might be saying, I don’t believe that well its because you have a hole in your soul
- Numbers 14:28 ²⁸So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say:
- Watch what you say because you get what you say.
- Satan can’t possess what the HS Possesses
- But he tries to get us to doubt. (What?) God’s word
- How have I doubted God’s Word?
II. Satan comes to keep you from dreaming
- He knows if you ever can see it, God has given you the ability to receive it (That’s Faith)
- Genesis 11:1-6; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- This is what the world is accessing, and this is why Satan is striving with flesh
- Why does Satan want to stop your imagination?
- Your Imagination Tears Down the Walls of Your Natural Mind
- Your Imagination Creates Unlimited Possibilities
- Scripture Reference: Philippians 4:13
- Your Imagination is a Powerful Resource
- The woman had right desire, wrong direction
- Sin Conscience / Son Conscience Mark 5:26-27
- REALITY OF YOUR PREDICAMENT
- It’s rough out there
- 3 things to keep in mind when facing trials
- They are inevitable
- They are designed to intimidate
- The closer you get to destiny, the more they will intensify
- I’m still here. What is still remaining while you are going through?
III. God has given us the ability to be informed on another level
- Romans 8:11 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
- Look at the woman with issue. She was creating a focus.
- God has given us the ability to be informed on another level. If I can have another level of belief revelation, then I can have another level of faith.
- At this level God can deliver to me not where my circumstance is but where my faith is.
- RESPOND ON HIS PROMISE
- Your internal revelation controls your external situation
- God has a word for that
- Mark 5:34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
- The only fight you will have is the Fight of Faith.
- Your fight is not the devil because he is already defeated.
- Faith fight is fighting to retain your sight.
- REVELATION OF THE PROCESS
- Don’t negate what’s necessary
- faith that hasn’t been tested cannot be trusted
- What am I telling you? This is my season
- Joel 2:28
- Prophesy: forecast, for see, to utter by or as if by divine inspiration. To predict with assurance on the basis of divine instruction by one’s God.
IV. Imagination is created to take you past the limits that Satan has setup in your life.
- God Told Moses as far as you can see
- God looked out into darkness and said…. let there be light. Light is what He saw
- Jesus stepped out on the boat and said… Peace be Still.. Peace is what He saw
- Jesus looked at the tree and said… no more fruit…fruitless tree is what He saw
- What are you saying?
- 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- When your out to take the promise land, the promise land must first be taken on the land of your soul.
- You have to take it inside before you can take it outside
- You must see yourself. What do you see?
- Mark 5:28-29
- Its working for my good
- I’m more than a Conqueror
- REJOICE IN WHAT IT PRODUCED
- I now know who to depend on
- He’s the God of all my gaps
- I AM RESILIENT
- I AM HIS REPRESENTIVE
- I WILL REJOICE
- Greater works we can do…We must believe
- The Virtue from Jesus will flow through us
- Were Joint Heirs with Christ
- Peace Belongs to Us