“AS YOU THINK IN YOUR HEART.”
March 25, 2020 / Proverbs 23:7
“AS YOU THINK IN YOUR HEART”
Proverbs 23:7; Matthew 9:4
You don’t have to be a victim.
Satan is completely involved in our thought processes.
Information comes from 3 sources: God, satan and self
Information can originate from your own mind.
Satan is: “The Accuser of the brethren.”
Sometimes things happen as a child that cause fear.
Jesus wants to do is give you a new outlook on life.
People talk to themselves.
TEXT: Luke 12:16-21
1. People tell themselves stories and falsehoods.
THE PROBLEM: Many never question the stories and falsehoods. Many accept them, as truth.
2. God’s truth will set you free.
John 8:32; John 15:7-8; Psalm 1:1-6
3. Put the past behind you.
Matthew 9:19; Luke 8:42-48
You tell yourself hurts long enough, and you will believe it.
We tell ourselves lies. Luke 12:16-21
4. Get the junk out.
5. What you think is what you become.
6. Your beliefs or your misbeliefs are the structure of your mental and emotional state.
- A mis-belief can cause you direct emotional trauma.
- You go over and over it. IT becomes woven into your mind.
- Stop trying to please people.
- You’ll never please everybody.
RIGHT NOW: In the name of Jesus be free from being a people pleaser.
John 8:29 -“I always do those things that please my father.”
The imagination can lead to a stronghold. The stronghold will lock your mind up.
God wants to sweep misbeliefs, and mistruths out of our lives.