Why Did Religious Leaders Want to Kill Jesus?January 31, 2021 / North Hills Church
Mark 2:1 – 3:6
- Jesus declares . (2:1-12)
- Jesus parties in __________________________. (2:13-17)
- Tax Collector –
- Sinner –
3. Jesus endorses _________________________. (2:18-3:6)
- Fasting –
- Sabbath –
What is the secret about Jesus in this passage?
- How does considering Jesus as courageous make me feel about him?
- How does considering Jesus as courageous correct my present view of him? How does it complement my present view of him?
- When it is time to do the right thing in the culturally wrong moment, what am I going to do?