God’s Guidance 2021December 26, 2020 / New Hope Oahu
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My loving eye on you.” (Psalm 32:8)
“My sheep listen to My voice; I know them,
and they follow Me.” (John 10:27)
- GOD GIVES INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH INSPIRATION & IDEAS.
What ideas might be bubbling up in your spirit from God?
- THE PEACE VS. ANXIETY TEST.
Do you feel a sense of peace or anxiety as you contemplate your decision?
- A CHECK IN YOUR SPIRIT.
Is there something you are considering that is making you uncomfortable, or an action that God is asking you to PAUSE and wait on?
- A SENSE OF FULL ASSURANCE.
With the options you are considering, what do you have a ‘certainty’ about?
- A SUDDEN PROMPTING OR UNCTION.
What do you have a build-up of ‘energy’ to engage about?
- PERSISTENT, RECURRING WORD, 3x+.
Is there a feeling, impression, or message that keeps coming to you?
- YOU HAVE A SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART.
When you think back, have you experienced a sudden flip flop of how your heart felt toward something or someone?
- EXPERIENCING FLOW: MENTAL PICTURES & ROLE PLAY.
While in an attitude of prayer, are there events or conversations you can ask God to speak into or lead you on the screen of your imagination?
- GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES.
What is God illuminating to you as you S.O.A.P.?
- GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE CONSCIENCE.
What was the last thing God corrected you on?