It Never Fails Part 3January 24, 2021
Understanding, receiving and walking in the love of God is a lifelong quest. On the surface it is a simple truth… “For God so loved the world” but yet the Apostle Paul prayed that we would know the love of Christ that passes knowledge (Ephesians 3:19) knowing the width, length, depth and height of it so that we would be filled with the fullness of God.
Today we are going to look at , where it comes from and how we can walk in it to experience the of God.
Ephesians 3:14-19 (NKJV)
1 John 4:7-8 (ESV)
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (NKJV)
1 John 4:7-8 (NKJV)
- Love is from – 1 John 4
- 1 John 4:7-8 (ESV)
- Love is because God is a Spirit and He is .
- Love is poured out in our hearts by the
- Romans 5:5 (NKJV)
- Love is poured out into the heart of a born again child of God. Our responsibility is to allow it to flow from a spirit led life. It begins in the not the soul or flesh.
- Love answers the of the Soul and Flesh.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NKJV)
- Agape love does not originate in the soul or flesh but is from God. When we allow the love of God to flow out of our , it answers the weaknesses found in the soul and flesh. It the soul and flesh.
- Love answers .
- 1 John 4:10 (NLT)
- John 3:16 (NKJV)
- God’s love answered our sin. When Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden, God already had a response – a to a spiritual problem.