Select Book 15:
This World is Not My Home!June 14, 2020 / Select Book 15:
With all the stress, discouragement, and anxiety that living in this world produces, Christ teaches a message of hope and comfort. We need not be so concerned about what’s happening around us as we do for what has been prepared for us!
I. The World Hates Us because it Hates Jesus! – John 15:18-21
A. The answer to all our problems is !
B. The world’s hate problem is a – until you deal with what is , then worldly problems will never go away!
C. A Christian should exhibit !
Scripture references: John 13:34-35; Genesis 22:12; Deut 4:35; Matthew 6:33, 12:30
II. The World Has No Excuses! – John 15:22-27
A. Since Jesus lived a perfect, sinless life, it .
B. It is not due to ! The world has the and the in order to learn about God’s will and His Son, Jesus.
III. Application: This World Is Not My Home!
A. wrote the hymn, “This World Is Not My Home”
B. The Four Qualities of Home are:
Our earthly homes only offer these qualities in a manner. Our heavenly home will provide these qualities in an manner.
Write / copy and paste this verse: Matthew 6:33 ” “
According to Philippians 3:20, “… our is , from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,”
The Plan of Salvation as presented in the New Testament:
- One must in order to have faith. John 8:47; Romans 10:17
- One must in order to be saved. John 3:16; Mark 16:16
- One must in order to be saved. Luke 13:3; Acts 2:38; Acts 17:30
- One must in order to be saved. Matthew 10:32; Acts 8:36-37; Romans 10:10
- One must in order to be saved. Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38, 22:16; Romans 6:1-4,17; Galatians 3:27
- One must in order to be saved. Revelation 2:10