Luke 17 Study NotesApril 11, 2020
- Why is it impossible to avoid offenses (17:1)?
2. What punishment is worse than having a millstone tied about one’s neck and being cast into the sea (17:2)?
3. What obligation does the innocent brother have when someone sins against him (17:3)?
4. How often must a man forgive the one sinning against him (17:4)?
5. What prompted the apostles to say “increase our faith” (17:5)?
6. What is meant by moving trees in 17:6?
7. What is taught in 17:7-10?
8. What spiritual problem did the nine lepers whom Christ healed have?
9. Why is the nationality of the leper who returned and thanked Christ for healing him important (17:16)?
10. In what sense is the kingdom of God “within you” (17:20-21)?
11. What is taught about Jesus’ coming in 17:23-24?
12. What is the comparison between the days of Noah and Lot and those at the time Jesus will come again?
13. What should we remember about Lot’s wife (17:32)?
14. What is taught about the second coming in 17:34-36?