Risen: What If Jesus Didn’t Rise From The Dead?March 28, 2021 / Lombard Bible Church
Sermon Series: Risen
Message 3: What If Jesus Didn’t Rise From The Dead?
Lombard Bible Church
March 28, 2021
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 15:12-34
IF JESUS DID NOT RISE FROM THE DEAD …
- Our preaching is (1 Corinthians 15:14)
- Your faith is (1 Corinthians 15:14)
- The Apostles are found to be witnesses (1 Corinthians 15:15)
- You are still in your (1 Corinthians 15:17)
- Those who died in Christ are (1 Corinthians 15:18)
- Those whose hope is in Christ should be (1 Corinthians 15:19)
BUT JESUS DID RISE FROM THE DEAD (1 Corinthians 15:20) WHICH MEANS …
- Our preaching is
- Your faith is
- The Bible leads us to what is
- You are still in your sins
- Those who died in Christ are
- Those whose hope is in Christ should be
YOUR OWN NOTES
- If you won one million dollars, what would you do with your life?
- In 1 Corinthians 15, Paul reminds the church of what they should do with their lives because not even death is the end. Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-34. What did you hear from the Scripture or the message this past Sunday?
- Name one terrible consequence if Jesus didn’t really rise from the dead. Why is that so bad in your opinion?
- Name one wonderful consequence because Jesus rose from the dead. Why is that so wonderful in your opinion?
- In Paul’s mind, the application for believing in the resurrection of the dead is “to stop sinning” (1 Corinthians 15:34). Why should believing that death is not the end, change the way we live now? How might the way we live change if we believed death is not the end?
- Go around sharing prayer requests then pray for the person on your right