Community – The Church Is FamilyMay 30, 2021 / Lombard Bible Church
Sermon Series: Community
Message 1: The Church Is Family
May 30, 2021
Lombard Bible Church
FILL IN THE BLANK
We find the community we need when we treat the church like .
- We treat the church like family when we to each other (James 1:19)
- We treat the church like family when we each other (Galatians 6:10)
- We treat the church like family when we to each other (Ephesians 2:19)
- We treat the church like family when we remember we all have the same (2 Cor 6:18)
YOUR OWN SERMON NOTES
- Name a few things you love about your family
- The Bible encourages us to view the church like a family. Split up reading out loud each of these Scriptures one after the other: Mt 12:46-50, James 1:19, Galatians 6:10, Ephesians 2:19, and 2 Cor 6:18. Make a list: In what ways should we treat the church like a family?
- What are some reasons many people don’t treat the church like family?
- In what ways has the church been like family to you?
- What’s a step YOU could take to pursue the church to become more like a family to you?
- Pray for the person on your right.