November 29, 2020
Message: Navigating Hopelessness
Series: Why Me?
November 29th, 2020
Main Scripture: Jeremiah 45:1-5
“Woe is me now! For the Lord has added grief to my , I fainted in my sighing and I find no .” – Jeremiah 45:3
– Right now, God where we are and has a for us!
– If we lost everything we had but still have God, we still have hope in Him.
“Thus you shall say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Behold, what I have I will down, and what I have I will up, that is this whole land.” Jeremiah 45:4
– Often times God will change our perspective long before He changes our , because He wants us to learn to live by .
– God I don’t know what you’re doing but I you,
-I would not have this road, but since You did help me walk well with You.
“And do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them; for behold, I will bring adversity on all flesh, says the Lord. “But I will give your life as a prize in all places where you go.” Jeremiah 45:5
-With God adversity always a .
Adversity Teaches us to :
- Humbly the circumstances we find ourselves in.
- Be humbly for the life and opportunities that we still have.