Laurelwood Baptist Church
That One Thing
March 14, 2021
Main Scripture Reference(s)
That One ThingMarch 14, 2021 / Deuteronomy 6:1-18
What does it mean when you say “I love You” to God?
First, it is an of our heart.
Second, it is an of our soul.
Third, it all our might.
Why should we tell God we love Him every day?
To Him better
To keep our heart from away.
To enjoy His .
Questions To Consider
- When did Jesus become more than just a name to you? What did that feel like? How did you respond to this new relationship?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:1-18
– What does it mean to love God with all your heart? What are some of the ways that help you do that?
– What does it mean to love God with all your soul? How are you living that out?
– What does it mean to love God with all your might? What has God given you that you are using to practice this truth?
- What are the obstacles or barriers that may be keeping you from loving God? Who could help you as you face those barriers with faith?