Laurelwood Baptist Church
Redeeming the Debate Between Science and Theology
February 14, 2021
Main Scripture Reference(s)
Redeeming the Debate Between Science and TheologyFebruary 14, 2021 / Colossians 1:16-17
- We must issues related to science and theology.
- Science and scientists are not the .
- Science gives us a glimpse into how astronomically and God is.
- Only Scripture can explain the origins of , and .
- Both science and theology agree that the universe is insanely .
- Both science and theology agree that we must contemplate our physical .
- Jesus offers .
Questions To Consider
- In the “truth box” diagram where would you place the theology and science circles? Why?
- How could this diagram be helpful when talking with others about issues of science and theology?
- Have you ever had a science question related to Christianity or the Bible? If so, describe how you pursued an answer and what the outcome was.
- Even if you’re not scientifically-minded what are some things you could do to help scientifically-minded people see the truth of God’s Word?
- What questions could you ask a scientifically-minded person to help them consider the credibility of Scripture?