He Lives!April 4, 2021 / Luke 24:
The cross comes before the crown.
First, He reminds them of what God had already told them.
Second, He revealed Himself to them.
Question To Condsider
1. What have been some experiences, thoughts or situations that have caused you to question whether God was real or good?
2. Read Luke 24:1-35
- What troubled the two disciples as they made their way to Emmaus? Why?
- How did Jesus respond to them? Why?
- When were your “eyes opened” to knowing Jesus or are you still looking and waiting?
3. What made “their hearts burn” as they walked with Jesus? What has been your discipline regarding Bible reading? Are there any passages or verses you could share with the group that have had the same impact on you? Why?