Following Jesus TogetherNovember 17, 2019 / 6:
2 Corinthians 5:17
Christ for you so that you might for Him.
Being set free from the penalty of sin
Being set free from the power of sin
Being set free from the presence of sin
You for Him by on what God says you are.
- that what God says is true.
- the urge to sin. (1 Corinthians 1:30, Colossians 3:1-3)
- yourselves to God. (Romans 12:1-2)
Questions To Consider
- How have you understood grace in the context of Romans 5:21-6:7? In what way did we die with Christ? Are we really dead or are we just “fainting?”
- What truths in this passage are we called upon to know about ourselves in relationship with Christ?
- How are we to resist the urges and desires of the world, the flesh and the devil? Are there any “helps” that God has given us?
- In what ways can you “present yourselves” to God this week?