The Classroom of LifeSeptember 2, 2020
The Classroom of Life
I. Regrets are Real (Genesis 47:7-10)
1. Learn from the regrets of .
2. Don’t live in and despair because of your regrets.
II. is Imperative (Genesis 47:11-26)
1. Care for his family (11-12)
2. Commitment to his (13-26)
III. Family is Priority (Genesis 47:27-31)
1. Make the Gospel in your house.
2. Be transparent about your walk with God.
3. Teach your children to get to know their God.
4. Make prayer a priority.
1 Cor. 10:11, “Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition…”
-Let’s learn the lessons Jacob and Joseph had learned:
- Live in a regret-prevention manner and regrets (looking to Jesus).
- Remain committed to our calling in life (glorifying God).
- Make it a priority to prepare our families to God.