Margin ~ Finances (Week 2)January 9, 2022
Margin ~ Finances (Week 2) ~ Pastor Dean Johnson ~ 01.09.22
- Margin: The amount available beyond what is really needed; the extra, the reserve.
Schedule – You have left over time to
Financially – You have money leftover at the end of the month.
Emotionally – When there is a stressful situation, you have enough reserves.
Morally – You cross the lines you never wanted to.
- The earnings of the godly enhance their life…
- If you don’t have financial margin you have financial .
- Three Things true about most of us:
- All of us are living on a of our income…chances are a lot of you don’t know what that % is.
- We Believe that if we had just a little more everything would be alright.
- The Issue is not how much money we make, but our that we’ve allowed to chase your income.
- Financial Margin: amount of money left to spend as after living expenses and mandatory expenses are met.
- Your finances can either be a tool your obedience or an obstacle your obedience.
- Most systems are made up of and
Input (Income) → Output (Spending)
- The issue with financial margin is not but .
- GOD CARES ABOUT MONEY…
- GOD CARES ABOUT BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT
- Money is NOT a issue, IT’S a issue.
Matthew 6:33 ESV
- Worry – to be divided; to be