THE MIRACLES OF JESUS LESSON 10
August 13, 2020 / 1 John 4:4:
THE MIRACLES OF JESUS SERIES
Led by Pastor Shane
“Sitting At The Feet of Jesus!”
Introduction: Luke chapter seven records an amazing story about a man who met the Lord Jesus Christ and had his life changed. Christ demonstrated His power over Satan and his demons. We see the need every man has to know the Lord Jesus Christ. This one whose life Christ changed desired to stay with Him. The Lord Jesus Christ sent him home to testify of the great things God had done for him.
Bible Background Reading:
Luke 8:26-39; Matthew 8:28-34; Mark 5:1-3; Revelation 12:4; Ephesians 6:10-12; I Timothy 4:1; I John 4:4; Matthew 25:4
Day 1: According to Luke 8:35, where do we find this man that had been possessed with devils?
Day 2: Ephesians 6:10-12, what kind of wickedness are we to arm ourselves against?
Day 3: Read I Timothy 4:1. What does God tell us will happen in the latter times?
Day 4: What truth taught in I John 4:4 helps us to see our means of victory over the world?
Day 5: According to Matthew 25:41, for whom was hell created?
Day 6: In Luke 8:39, where does Christ tell this man to begin living the Christian life?
- To understand that with God there are no hard cases.
- To realize that all men without Christ are lost.
- To recognize that we are in a spiritual warfare.
- To see that God is greater than the Devil and all his demonic forces.
- To remember that hell is a reality and all men without Christ go there.
- To show that the Lord Jesus Christ can change men’s lives.
- To emphasize that the great work we do for God is done by living a changed life in our homes.
1 John 4:4
–There is no such thing as a “hard case” with God.
I. THE CONDITION!
–Without Christ, all men are lost.
II. THE CHANGE IN THE MAN!
–The Lord Jesus is not going to lose a battle to Satan that He has already won.
— Everyone needs the Lord Jesus.
III. THE COMMISSION CHRIST GAVE HIM!
–You are not living a Christian life if you are not living a Christian life in your home.