Your notes are only visible to you. They can be saved or e-mailed to you using the links at the bottom of the page.
Our New Normal – Ephesians, Chapter 1August 2, 2020 / Harbor City Church
Our New Normal – Ephesians 1
Ephesians 1:1-2 NLT
The Foundation Of This New Church
- God wants to send His grace and peace to every to affect their .
- Def. of Grace: It is God a Man or , a or at their of ; to a person or place to bring them ; To help someone when they help ; To give them when they are ; In essence grace is God His , , to aid humanity and in this case … the city of Ephesus.
Eph 1:3 NLT
- We are not called to our situation, but we are sent to our situation.
Eph 1:16-23 NLT
Eph 1:4 NLT
My Identity As A Believer
- I am (Eph 1:4 NLT)
2. I am (Eph 1:4 NLT)
3. I am into His (Eph 1:5-6 NLT)
Notes on Adoption:
- Usually done with a
- One’s was changed in a .
- It all and with the old family and them to the new parent with and .
- The adopted child becomes an of their new .
- The of the adoptee was completely
Eph 1:18-20 NLT
Eph 1:23 NLT