“How To Keep Your Cool In Your Relationships”March 7, 2021 / Ephesians 4:26-27 James 1:19-20
Ephesians 4:26-27 (NKJV)
The Four Don’ts Of Dealing With Anger
- Don’t your anger. (“Be angry … ”)
- Cultivate an atmosphere of .
- Don’t sin because you are angry (“and do not sin …”)
- Don’t go to on your anger! (“… do not let the sun go down …”)
- Don’t give the devil a in your or relationships!
- He is a
James 1:19-20 NKJV
19. So then, a my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20. for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
- He is an .
Four Steps To Resolving Conflicts
- in a and positive manner
Proverbs 15:1 NKJV
- and don’t .
- to the other person (spouse) and
1 Cor. 13:4-7 NKJV
4. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5. does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6. does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- and let it .