LIFE HACKS: Wayward FoolsJune 27, 2021 / Proverbs 7:6-27
FOOLISHNESS IS A MATTER OF THE
Proverbs 4:23, Matthew 5:27-28
FOOLISHNESS THE ENEMY’S SCHEMES
- Direction and Purpose – Genesis chapter 39
- Rely on Christ
- Be Aware of the Foolish Lifestyle
Ephesians 4:22, Proverbs 28:13, James 5:16, 1 John 1:9
WHEN WRONGED BY SOMEONE’S FOOLISHNESS
Matthew 18:15, Proverbs 19:11, Proverbs 19:20
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS and THINGS TO PONDER
For your personal discipleship, discussion with family, your Discussion Group, Life Group, or a watch party
- Why can the foolish lifestyle be so tempting?
- Is there anything from the sermon or Scripture we studied that impacted or challenged you in specific way? Was there anything that seemed confusing to you?
- What stood out to you regarding the dangers of Adultery?
- What are some of the enemy’s schemes that you see are common in leading people towards a foolish lifestyle
- Are there people that you need to offer forgiveness to because of foolishness? If you feel comfortable and it’s appropriate, share with your group.
- Are there people you need to ask for forgiveness because of your own foolishness? If you feel comfortable and it’s appropriate, share with your group.
- What stood out to you about the two “wayward fools” in Proverbs 7?
- Read over Proverbs 7:6-27. Describe other things you notice about adultery and the foolish lifestyle. What are some patterns?