BluePrints Part 7June 13, 2021 / Flint Groves Baptist Church
Blueprints Part 7
The Church Introduced
The kingdom agenda is the visible demonstration of the comprehensive rule of God over every area of Life.
Matthew 16:13-19 ESV
- Who do people say that I am?
- Who do you say that I am?
1 Peter 2:5
1. God has handed His people a book called the and all of the decisions made on the field of life are to be on what’s in the book.
- The church is more than a place of
- The church is a body that has the specific task of legislating on earth from
2. The church is supposed to be an agency, not a agency. (vs.17- 18)
- Because we have watered down the meaning of the church to be simply inspirational, we do not demonstrate the power and glory of the churches in history.
- Jesus wants to demonstrate, as the head of the church, the authority He has given His people to act on His behalf in history.
3. The church does not exist for the church, The church exists for (vs. 19)
- The point here is clear. We are to get the keys to the kingdom and use them on
- Binding and loosing mean and The two together mean authority.
- We must use the right keys. We need the of not the wisdom of men.
The reason we are not experiencing more authority as God’s people in history is that we’re not using the authority designated from the
It is incumbent now that the church takes the lead in the society.
The church must listen to the Head of the church. (Jesus) We must start and based on the rule book.