Ministry BeginsFebruary 27, 2022 / First Free Will Baptist Church
“Ministry Begins” 1:14-15
John’s Fate. V14
- Mark uses the same description for John’s as he does for the of Jesus in the garden at His arrest.
- John was arrested because of his , and with the gospel.
Jesus proclaims the kingdom. V14
- Jesus begins HIs ministry at .
- The gospel is best when it’s by those that .
Jesus summarizes the kingdom ministry. V15
- The “” signifies that Jesus is the long awaited promised throughout the Old Testament.
- The “” signifies that there is coming a ruler or ruler that will bring about a particular type of living.
- The message and person of Jesus demands our .
- Repent: to change ones way of life because of a complete change of thought or belief.
- Believe: to believe to the extent of complete trust and reliance on.
Any action or circumstance around us must not stop us from to the Gospel call.