First Free Will Baptist Church
December 26, 2021
Christmas MercyDecember 26, 2021
Great Joy Series
Into: faith grace and now mercy
In Jesus, we obtain God’s mercy! Ephesians 2:4-5, Titus 3:5
- God’s eternal punishment, God brought a to us through His Son providing divine mercy.
- Mercy is driven by .
- Mercy is God’s underserved .
- Mercy us to usefulness in the kingdom.
Humility brings us to a place to ask for mercy. Psalm 51:1-2
- The spiritual will not only give mercy freely but will mercy (forgiveness) when they have been made known of a wrong.
- must always be dealt with both in the sight of God and our fellow man.
- We cannot be used if our life is full of unconfessed/unrepentant .
Show mercy because you have been shown mercy. Proverbs 3:3-4
- Mercy is a discipline and in indicator of a spiritual walk. (Asked for mercy and freely giving mercy)
- Mercy should a believer and should be a and adornment.
- God can use our mercy to people closer to Him.
- your shortcomings and sins.
- Be to repent, forgive and amend.