Ascend: Psalms of Ascent (Ps. 134)August 9, 2020 / Pastor Jason Huddleston / Psalms 134
ASCEND – Psalms of Ascent (Ps. 134)
1. The of our life should be declaring the of God.
2. A life for God is the kind of life.
1 John 2:15-16
3. The that God gives us is than anything we, or the world, can offer.
1. Daily the goodness of God.
2. God’s ways are best.
3. for what’s ahead.
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Psalm 134 aloud.
- How do we bless God?
- Can you share an example of how God has been good to you?
- Do you ever forget that God’s ways are best?
- Have you ever settled for something less than God’s best for your life? Explain.
- Why do you think we are so prone to settling for less than God’s best?
- What is God’s greatest blessing towards us?
- How can we receive that blessing?
- Hebrews said that Moses lived “looking ahead to the reward.” Practically speaking, what would that look like in your life?
*Close by blessing God and thanking Him for all the ways He has blessed your life.