Bethel Church, WA
DEATH TO LIFE
April 4, 2021
Main Scripture Reference(s)
DEATH TO LIFEApril 4, 2021 / Jason Greene / John 11
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
These generic questions are to be used by individuals or groups during the Easter break. He is risen!
- Read the main passage from this week’s sermon. Are you familiar with the book from which the passage is drawn? If not, read the introduction to the book in a study Bible or go to:
Who were the author and the recipients? What were the issues being addressed, and where were they taking place? What are some keywords in the passage?
- What do you see as the speaker’s emphasis or main point in this week’s sermon?
- In the passage(s) do you see a
A. Sin to confess
B. Promise to keep
C. Example to follow
D. Attitude to change
E. Knowledge to retain
- How does this sermon and main passage apply to you?
- Is God directing you to change something, or encouraging you with a promise or perhaps revealing something new about His heart?
- If you felt the Lord speaking to you directly regarding one of the verses, memorize it and meditate on it over the week.
- Share with someone this week what God is doing in your life, preferably a non-Christian, and ask them what they think.
- Consider contacting someone who you may have lost touch with, and see how they are doing during this time.