H.E.A.R. – Hearing From God. Sharing With Others. (Wk. 3)January 17, 2021 / Pastor Jason Huddleston
H.E.A.R. – Wk. 3
1. We were made for .
- Genesis 1:26
- Genesis 2:18
- Ephesians 1:5-6
- Ephesians 2:19
2. We were made to share what we about God.
- Matthew 28:19-20
- Acts 1:8
3. We were made to share one another’s and hold each other .
- Galatians 6:2
- James 5:16
- Proverbs 27:17
4. We were made to share with one another.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Hebrews 20:24 NIV
- Realize your for community.
- Continue about who you might want to be in your D-Group and start to those people.
- more about dGroups and yours at: fbcelgin.org/dgroups
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Proverbs 27:17.
- God eternally exists in community and he says it is not good for us to be alone or isolated. Scripture even says that when we are adopted, we are adopted into a family. With this understanding, why do we so often resist Christian community?
- Why is it important in our spiritual growth that we share what we know about God with others? Why is it also important that we hear from others what they are learning about God?
- Why is it important that we share our victories and struggles with one another?
- Why is it important to have a small group of fellow believers that you know and trust?
- What is the benefit of sharing your sin struggles with a small group of trusted people? Talk about a time when this level of accountability led to spiritual growth and maturity in your life.
- How do you encourage others around you? How have you been impacted by the encouragement of others?
- Do you currently have a small circle of believers that you share burdens, struggles and encouragements with?
* This week, keep practicing the H.E.A.R. method, pick up your journals and reading plans and pray about and register your dGroup at fbelgin.org/dgroups.