H.E.A.R. – Hearing from God. Sharing with others. (Wk. 1)January 3, 2021 / Pastor Jason Huddleston
H.E.A.R. – Wk. 1
1. We were made for fellowship with God.
- Genesis 2:26-27
- Genesis 3:8-10
- John 1:14
- John 10:27
2. God speaks to His children.
- Hebrews 3:13-15
- God speaks to us through:
- Holy Spirit
3. The way God speaks to us is through His .
- Logos: The written word of God.
- Rhema: The living voice of God.
1. Find a Bible reading plan.
- Bible App
- Dwell App
- Google search
2. Start praying about you might want to be in your D-Group.
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading John 10:27
- Do you believe you are made for fellowship with God?
- Are you experiencing fellowship with God? Do you want to?
- Do you believe God wants to speak to you?
- What are some ways that God is trying to speak to you? Are you listening?
- The primary way God speaks to us is through His Word. Are you currently regularly spending time in God’s word? If not, why? What is one thing you can do to improve that?
- We most often hear God’s living voice when we are in His written word. Have you experienced that? Explain.
- Do you have a bible reading plan that can get you through the month of January?
- Who are 2 or 3 people who you would like to ask about forming a D-Group?
*Close by asking God for the ability to improve your fellowship with Him and the community of believers.