Advent: Unwrapping the Names of Jesus – Love: The Good ShepherdDecember 20, 2020 / Pastor Jason Huddleston / John 10:1-18
Unwrapping the Names of Jesus – Wk. 4
Banner Statement: As Good Shepherd, Jesus loves us so much that He died to rescue us.
1. Jesus is our Good Shepherd because He us back to God and for our needs.
- 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
- Romans 5:10
2. Jesus is our Good Shepherd because He us intimately and still
- John 10:14
3. Jesus is our Good Shepherd because He us and goes before us the way.
- John 10:4
- John 14:1-3
4. Jesus is our Good Shepherd because He laid down His life to and to
- Romans 5:8
- Ephesians 5:1-2
- Ephesians 5:25
- His voice
- His love.
- His lead.
*Open by reading John 10:1-18
- Think about and share a time God has carried you back to Himself?
- How have you seen God care for your needs this year?
- Do you believe that God fully knowing you can still love you? Why or why not?
- How has God demonstrated to you that He loves you completely?
- Share a time God has led you and prepared a way for you?
- Are you trusting God to lead you through your current season? Explain.
- What do you think about our creator God being born into human history and dying for you to save and serve you?
- What are the ways you hear God’s voice?
- Have you received God’s love?
- What will you do today to seek and follow God?
*Close by thanking God for dying for you.