Sermons Available Online at www.fbcrussell.org
Hey God — Which Way?February 27, 2022 / First Baptist Russell
We Have All Had Times Of About Decisions.
God may us from doing certain things, going certain places, or making certain decisions in ways.
We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves. We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. 2 Cor. 4:7-8 NLT
Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that my circumstances have turned out for the greater progress of the gospel. Philippians 1:12 NASB
The key is to keep in the Lord, that He His children. We must remember – God’s ultimate goal with us is , not .
Some Safe And Helpful On How To Perceive And Follow God’s Guidance
- We should rejoice that God and us; He and He .
- God’s guidance is not just ; it is also .
- God’s guidance is personal and .
Notice the terms they, them, we and .
- God’s guidance often comes .
- God’s guidance is not to lead us into .
(That is our and lack of .)
- God’s guidance comes easiest to the and heart.
- God’s guidance comes best with .
This means we have to be walking in the of the Spirit of God. This is called being – Spirit – .
- God’s guidance comes best with an understanding that the Spirit the responsibility to guide us.
- God’s guidance is something to be for.
Some Thoughts To Keep In Mind!
1st Before the Lord can lead us – He often has to us. This is the time to rather than . God wants you to something before moving on – you need perspective.
2nd God never us without a to lead us. Resist the urge to fight your way out of the dead ends in life –
instead pull and . Don’t seek escape, seek the .
3rd God’s directions come in God’s which is .