The Book Of Colossians — Together We PursueSeptember 13, 2020
| Colossians 2:1-7 (ESV)
1 For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, 2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. 5 For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ.
6 Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, 7 rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
| Message Notes
- As the Church, Together we pursue Christ in . (vv. 1-2)
- – Am I connected and committed to the body of Christ?
- As the Church, Together we pursue Christ as our . (vv. 3-5)
- – Is there anything in my life that I treasure more than Christ?
- As the Church, Together we pursue and . (vb. 6-7)
- – Am I growing? Am I thankful?